We had such a great time bringing our mobile makerspace activities to OCES! We explored:
- Upcycled Design (Novel Engineering, Upcycled Art, Creative Challenge Cards)
- Fingerknitting (Yarn, Plastic Bags)
- Papercraft (Kirigami, Pop-up Cards, Silhouette Studio & Silhouette Cameo paper.vinyls cutting machine)
- 3D Modeling (3D Drawings with Hot Glue and 3D Pens, Converting 2D Drawings into 3D models with MakerBot PrintShop app, Creating 3D Models with Tinkercad, Demo of MakerBot Replicator Mini 3D Printer)
- Computer Programming (Computational Thinking with Robot Mouse Game, Visual-Based Coding in Scratch, Interactive Games with MaKey Makey Microcontrollers)
- Electronics Explorations (LittleBits Kits)
For a complete list of related resources, please click here.
Remember to explore our website to find more fun activities to help you
Make Awesome Knowledge-building Experiences and remember to proceed with curiosity and MAKE something awesome!